We’re revealing what’s next for Power Automate
Today we’re sharing all the new innovations we’re rolling out for Microsoft Power Automate to better help you get things done by automating your repetitive, time-consuming tasks.
Join us on April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM Pacific Time for this free virtual event where you’ll hear from James Phillips, President of the Business Applications Group, as he guides you through all the new updates, answers common customer questions, and discusses what they mean for you and your business.
You’ll get an early look at these new Power Automate features and how they’ll help you grow your business productivity by:
- Making it easier to build powerful automation with richer capabilities and integrated experiences across more than 300 connectors.
- Introducing robotic process automation to help automate your applications whether they’re old or new, on-premises, or in the cloud.
- Freeing your team from tedious tasks by putting automation into the hands of all of your workers.
- Automating your Windows applications and bringing process flows to your Microsoft Office 365 apps.
- Simplifying how you connect business process flows with automated flows.
And that’s just the start. Register today to ensure you don’t miss a single update, insight, or in-depth product demonstration from the experts behind them. Plus, get a sneak peek at all the new updates we’re announcing by reading the release plan.
Get ready to unlock what’s next for your business.