Datacom Systems Limited
At Datacom, we help our customers find their edge. With a team that understands their organisation, competition and environment, we bring a strategic approach to plan, deliver and run integrated solutions that give you a sustainable competitive advantage.
Private and Public Sector our Customers across New Zealand and Australia and from the USA to Asia choose to partner with us because our service breadth and depth is world-class, our infrastructure rock-solid, and our local knowledge truly insightful.
We both support existing IT systems and processes and we custom-design brand new ones but why we do this is where it gets interesting.
Within the Power Platform, Datacom is a leading provider of canvas and model driven apps across multiple sectors in New Zealand. We offer various engagement options from the basic 101 level App in a Day Courses, and Power Platform Governance Coordination through to Rapid Prototyping and Development of Enterprise Grade PowerApps Solutions.
The Datacom Team delivering Power Platform solutions is passionate about growing our customers’ ability and understanding of Flow and PowerApps and manages the local User Groups for these services in New Zealand.
We’re champions of business success and advocates for our customers. They trust us to go above and beyond, using our collective expertise and insight to challenge and improve outcomes – backed by local presence in all markets we serve, and companywide knowledge drawn from decades of excellence.
Alongside a reputation for rock-solid service delivery, we add value through strategic thinking and advice that moves you forward. And as your business transformation partner, we constantly scan the horizon for new ways to give you the edge. In the past few years we have won several industry awards, including:
- HPE Regional Partner of the Year -2018
- HPE Strategic Partner of the Year -2018
- HPE Aruba Technical MVP: Melvin Fleiser - 2018
- #1 on the TIN200 list - 2018 TIN Report
- #1 on the EY Ten Companies to Watch – 2018 TIN Report
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018 - Partner Value : Enterprise
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018 - Emerging Technology: Cloud
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018 - Sales Excellence: Highly Commended: Adam Mercer
- Emerging Adobe Experience Cloud Partner of the Year 2018
- Cisco NZ Partner Innovation Award 2018
- Microsoft NZ Partner Awards 2018 - "Empowering Employees" Award for Tourism NZ project
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Stacey Tomasoni, Winner of the Innovation Award
- Dell EMC Cloud Services Provider Partner of the Year 2017
- Cisco - Gold Partner, CISCO ANZ Innovation Partner of the Year 2017
- Frost & Sullivan 2017 Australia Contact Center Services Growth Excellence Leadership Award
- HPE Partner New Zealand Awards 2017 - Aruba Growth Partner of the Year and Platinum Partner of the Year
- #1 on the TIN100 list - 2017
- #1 on the EY Ten Companies to Watch - 2017
- 4th Annual Intelligent Assistant Awards - ‘Alex’ the Intelligent Assistant recognised for Digital Transformation Strategy and Innovative Customer Experience
- 10th annual Microsoft NZ Partner Awards - Internet of Things Partner of the Year, for our work with Auckland International Airport, Enterprise Mobility Partner of the Year, for our work with Bupa, Partner Seller of the Year
- APJ (Asia Pacific Japan) Service Provider Partner of the Year 2017
- ARN - Australian ICT Awards 2017 - Best Partner Performance Initiative
- Aruba Networks, an HPE Company - NZ Country Partner of the Year 2017
- AWS Consulting Partner 2017
- Genesys APAC Partner Conference - Best Performing Partner of the Year – ANZ
- Lenovo - Premier Diamond Partner, ANZ Partner of the Year 2017
- Mimecast - Technical Partner of the Year 2017
- NZ Reseller News - NZ ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Large Maket Partner of the Year 2017
- Red Hat Tech Exchange - Most Innovative Infrastructure Solution Partner 2017
- Rotary Club of Ryde Satellite e-Club Ethics in Business Award 2017
- SAP Australia/New Zealand's - Best Performing Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) Service