APAR TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
Apar Technologies in India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Apar Technologies Pte Ltd, headquartered out of Singapore with worldwide revenue in the excess of $100 million. Indian footprint is smaller as compared to the international revenue generated. Apar has been active since last 3 years in the field of education and eGovernance and has done work for UP100, Kanpur Smart City, Rajasthan Govt to name a few large accounts. Apar has shown good connects with the govt customers esp in the states of Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Karnataka.
Apar has around 5 products listed in the Azure Appstore and have shown some aggressive intent in the education market especially with their 3 Cloud Story confirming to all the clouds on offer by Microsoft. Strength of Apar lies in Dynamics 365 and Azure functions. Recently Apar has integrated Teams Platform with their product and is gaining traction in the education market.
Product offerings by Apar are
- eLite SIS: Gartner mentioned Student Relationship Management System
- eLite BAM: the ERP backbone of the solution
- eUPP : A unified payment portal for the educational institutes to consolidate their fee and payments
- equaze : Apar’s query and redressal system
- Citizen BOT : Latest offering by Apar to enhance the customer experience by the usage of automated features
What We Do
We are working to bring complete digitalization in business world and aid enterprises in numerous ways: ❖ Bringing revolution in existing business by transforming it into digitalization ❖ Aiding startups/ emerging companies to convert their disruptive ideas into Digital business reality using an agile approach across Applications, Infrastructure, IT & Information Security.
Our key strength lies on the following areas in Digital Business Transformation of Applications:
· Social Collaboration Incorporating the use of user-friendly and intuitiveness of Social Media tools
· Enterprise Mobility (& IoT) Making enterprise applications compatible on different devices, such as smart phones, tablets and wearable
· Business Analytics Implementing existing DW & BI tools for enterprise benefit
· Enterprise Cloud Adopting contemporary enterprise applications and Cloud-based DevOps for minimizing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and maximizing ROI
MS Dynamics & Power Platform Practice
Apar has been a Microsoft Partner for MS Dynamics CRM since 2008. We have delivered solutions on MS Dynamics CRM in varied engagement models across geographies and verticals. Below are the key highlights of Apar’s MS Dynamics CRM practice:
❖ 150+ skilled developers with more than 75% resources certified on various tracks of CRM
❖ Experience ranging from 1 to 5 years across functional & technical capabilities in Dynamics and Power Platform.
❖ Over 250+ projects rolled out varying in size and complexity.
Affichez d’autres solutions de premier ordre, personnalisées pour votre activité
Vous souhaitez devenir un partenaire Power Automate ?
Les partenaires certifiés constituent une partie importante de l’équipe ! Trouvez de nouvelles opportunités commerciales, établissez des liens et partagez les talents et l’expérience de votre entreprise avec les utilisateurs Power Automate dans le monde entier.